Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Is this new to you?

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Diceaxio
Convidado

Is this new to you? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Is this new to you?   Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeQua Ago 03 2011, 02:52

Hello. Hi gurnard,Yep those burn logs are something else. I just look down from the top and try to get a few clues.Kinda in this order:Windows VersionNero VersionInstalled locationBurner and firmwareDevice Map- Order and DMAAvailable MemoryDisc informationBurn Start timeThe first error and when it occured relative to the start time.Error Sense Key (I have a chart that helps)Drivers listed at the bottom.I'll look the log over several times, looking for anything else that looks odd. If I don't know what something is, I do a Google for it and try to find out. Most of the time it is bad media, especially if the failure occurs a few minutes into the burn.In this case the failure occured almost the instant the burn process begain, with a "Not Ready" message. This seems to me to be a problem with the Nero program itself.Knowing Nero, it made a coaster out of the disc it started burning for two seconds before failing. One of the first things Nero would try to do is have the burner perform the power calibration checks. It did not get that far, I don't think.Also I've seen something about Nvidia drivers in some other post so I focused on those a bit. It may be just difficult to get DMA turned on. At any rate, every Nero problem I've ever had was fixed by removing and reinstalling the program. Well thats how I try and figure out the logs.Here a few links: website- featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Is this new to you?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
 :: Filmes :: Downloads :: Filmes XXX-
Ir para: